GLOBALFOUNDRIES Technology Conference (GTC), Shanghai
October 23 @ 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Come visit us at GTC in Munich to see our IP offerings. We will have several memory and SerDes IP core products available in the latest process node offerings from GLOBALFOUNDRIES.
At the GLOBALFOUNDRIES Technical Conference (GTC) in Shanghai, learn how GF is collaborating with customers and industry leaders to deliver technologies enabling connected intelligence.
Our morning General Session is highlighted by a keynote from guest speaker.
The General Session also features presentations from GF executives representing key areas of our business. Speakers will discuss market directions and what’s new from GF, including the latest developments in process technology, design enablement, IP and RF, and include:
- Sanjay Jha, CEO
- Dr. Gary Patton, CTO and SVP, Worldwide R&D
- Gregg Bartlett, SVP, CMOS Business Unit
- Michael Cadigan, SVP, Global Sales and Business Development
The afternoon session showcases Technology and Solutions tracks that enable you to choose from a broad range of topics, including:
- FDX™ design and ecosystem
- IoT, 5G/networking and automotive solutions
- Intelligent applications
- FDX, FinFET and RF technologies
- Embedded memory solutions and mainstream platforms
GF ecosystem partners will be exhibiting in our Exhibition Hall, giving you the opportunity to explore how they can help you develop differentiated solutions.