Ubiquitous On-device Root-of-Trust
- Via a hardware core, endpoint security that begins at the SoC manufacturing stage of the lifecycle through keys provisioned very early in the manufacturing process to a trust root integrated in the mobile device chipsets; or
- Via a software agent that runs in the trusted operating system or the high-level OS when the hardware core is not present, endpoint security for in-service devices and other devices that lack a hardware core.
- Full-lifecycle Cloud-to-Silicon Secure Provisioning
- Enables trusted manufacturing provisioning services to chipmakers and device makers at all levels of the supply chain
- Provides trusted in-field provisioning services for Apps whether pre-installed by the device maker or provided by a service provider and downloaded from the App Store
Flexible Service Provider Engagement options
- Customer owned and operated infrastructure – for service providers and network operators who want the control and flexibility of deploying the infrastructure that enables secure provisioning services for in-field devices within their data centres
- Secure provisioning infrastructure provided as a cloud service – hosted infrastructure option for service providers focus on rapid time-to-market and low upfront investment.
Brings new levels of visibility and control
- Supply chain process monitoring to ensure production volumes and process yields are being accurately measured
- In-field provisioning transaction reporting accurately tracks the delivery of sensitive keys and data, and enables simple and dependable services billing
De-Centralized Trust Management Model
- Breaks reliance on traditional centralized trust authorities to broker trust for in-service devices
- Service providers and operators can establish independent trust with devices, users, and applications to enable secure device services throughout the device lifecycle
- Comprehensive cloud service for customers who prefer to consume the CM Infrastructure for secure provisioning as a service rather than a product.
- Hosts, operates, and maintains all components of the CryptoManager Infrastructure, allowing application developers and service providers, to leverage the trust and security of CryptoManager without having to own and operate provisioning infrastructure.
- Includes tools allowing easy integration of access to the cloud service into existing customer backend platforms for key provisioning and feature management of applications.
- 24×7 Support and Maintenance of CM Device and System Software
- Integration, Test, and Deployment Guides as well as Setup Support professional services
- Customer Admin / Operator Training and Certifications