LOS ALTOS, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES – 09/17/2007
|Who:||Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS)|
|Where:||Intel Developer Forum (IDF)
Booth # 503
Moscone Center West
San Francisco, CA, USA
|When:||September 18-20, 2007|
Join Rambus at IDF 2007 to learn more about the advanced XDR™ memory architecture and the benefits of high-speed interface solutions. Rambus demos and displays include:
- XDR memory architecture, a differential memory system solution with performance ranging from 3.2 to 8.0GHz. Technology demonstration running at 3.2GHz with FlexPhase™ circuit technology and Octal Data Rate (ODR) operation.
- DDR technology performing memory transactions to and from a DDR2 device operating at 800Mbps (400MHz clock).
- Low power signaling technology operating at 6.25 Gbps with a power-performance metric of 2.2 mW/Gbps.
- PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) open demo board, featuring the XDR memory architecture. The Rambus XDR memory interface and FlexIO™ processor bus on the Cell Broadband Engine™ enable an unprecedented aggregate bandwidth of over 65GB/s in the PS3.
- TI DLP® projector open demo board, featuring the XDR memory architecture. This architecture, including XDR DRAM , XDR memory controller (XMC), XDR IO cell (XIO), and XDR clock generator (XCG), delivers memory bandwidth up to 8.0 GB/s in the latest generation of HD front projectors.