Los Altos, California, United States
Who: Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq:RMBS)
Where: Intel Developer Forum
Booth # 609
Moscone Convention Center West
San Francisco, CA. USA
When: August 23 – 25, 2005
At IDF, Rambus will showcase a number of its high-speed chip interface solutions, including its DDR2 PHY designs and its XDR™ memory interface solution with data rates ranging from 3.2-8.0 GHz.
In addition, Rambus and its partners will demonstrate and display its serial link interface products in key application areas:
- Advanced Switching and Servers Rambus will showcase its partners PLX Technologies, IDT and Stargen solutions using its PCI Express* PHY;
- PC Graphics Rambus PCI Express PHY customer boards from XGi and S3 will
be on display;
- PC Motherboards Rambus will showcase the Rambus PCI Express PHY
incorporated into ULis chipset solution;
- Storage Qlogic will be demonstrating its Fibre Channel adapter that uses
Rambus’ PCI Express digital controller
Rambus’ integrated PCI Express solution, incorporating both digital controller and PHY technologies, will also be on display, demonstrating how an integrated solution can help reduce third-party vendor IP issues and speed time to market.
Rambus will also show its PCI Express PHYs passing the PCI Express Base 1.1 electrical compliance tests using the Tektronix TDS6154C Digital Storage Oscilloscope with RTEye™ PCI Express compliance test software.
* PCI Express is a trademark of PCI-SIG. Brands, product names and marks are trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective owners.