On October 8th, technology experts from across Rambus came together for a virtual summit to present on the selection and implementation of IP solutions for the data center, 5G/edge and IoT devices. In addition, Ed Sperling of Semiconductor Engineering and Shane Rau of IDC joined Rambus executives Neeraj Paliwal, Matt Jones and John Eble for a roundtable discussion of market and technology trends shaping the data center.
We are extremely appreciative of everyone who was able to join the event live. Replays of all the presentations from the Rambus Design Summit are available for on-demand viewing. You’ll be able to download the slide deck for each presentation at the links below as well.
- HBM2E Interface: Selection and Implementation
- GDDR6 Interface: Selection and Implementation
- PCI Express Interface: Selection and Implementation
- Security by Design Approach for Semiconductors
- Choosing the Right Root of Trust
- Protecting Data in Motion with MACsec
- Data Center Evolution Roundtable
- How Bandwidth is Key to Unlocking Greater AI Performance
Leave a Reply