Company will host panel and present seven papers to design engineering community
LOS ALTOS, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES – 02/01/2010
|Who:||Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS)|
Santa Clara Convention Center
5001 Great America Pkwy
Santa Clara, California, USA
|When:||February 1-4, 2010|
Join Rambus Inc., one of the world’s premier technology licensing companies specializing in high-speed memory architectures, at DesignCon 2010 for a panel presentation on the “Challenges of Applying Statistical Analysis Techniques in High Speed Serial Channel Design.”
Date: Wednesday, February 3
Time: 3:45 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PDT
Chairperson: Dan Oh, Senior Principal Engineer
Dan Oh, senior principal engineer at Rambus, will chair a panel featuring executives from Agilent Technologies, Mentor Graphics Corporation, Sigrity and Tektronix. The panel will explore new technologies used for determining bit error rate of high-speed channels, and discuss methodologies and challenges.
Rambus will present a total of seven papers during DesignCon’s technical sessions including:
- Statistical Simulation of Simultaneous Switching Output Noise; Tuesday, February 2, 11:05 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Design and Characterization of a 12.8GB/s Low Power Differential Memory System for Mobile Applications; Tuesday, February 2, 2:50 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Hybrid Statistical and Time-domain Simulation Methodology for High-speed Links; Wednesday, February 3, 8:30 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.
- Achieving Interoperability of the VIP Across the Big 3 Simulators; Wednesday, February 3, 11:05 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Transaction-Level Modeling of DRAM-Subsystems for Performance-Analysis; Wednesday, February 3, 2:50 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Study of a Dynamic Point to Point Technology Using Flex Interconnect for Computer Main Memory; Wednesday, February 3, 2:50 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- On-Chip Power Supply Noise and Reliability Analysis for Multi-Gigabit I/O Interfaces; Thursday, February 4, 10:40 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Abstracts of the presentations are available for download from the DesignCon 2010 conference catalog at:http://www.designcon.com/2010/attendees/program_schedule.asp.
Rambus Demos and Displays
In addition, Rambus will be showcasing live demos of its Mobile Memory Initiative and new lighting technology, including MicroLens™ optical design technology. Rambus will also be exhibiting static demos of end-user products featuring its award-winning XDR™ memory architecture and a threaded module prototype co-developed with Kingston Technology for multi-core computing.
About Rambus Inc.
Rambus is one of the world’s premier technology licensing companies. Founded in 1990, the Company specializes in the invention and design of architectures focused on enhancing the end user experience of computing, communications and consumer electronics applications. Rambus’ patented innovations and breakthrough technologies in the area of high-speed memory architectures and complementary technologies have helped industry-leading chip and system companies bring superior products to market. Rambus’ technology and renowned integration expertise solve some of the most complex chip and system-level interface challenges. Rambus licenses both its world-class patent portfolio as well as its family of leadership and industry-standard interface products. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, Rambus has regional offices in North Carolina, Ohio, India, Germany, Japan, and Taiwan. Additional information is available at www.rambus.com.
Rambus and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus Inc. All other trade names are the service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.