Rambus microsite goes live on The Next Platform
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 6th, 2016.
A new microsite curated by Rambus is now live on The Next Platform. According to Kendra De Berti, Director, Solutions Marketing at Rambus, the microsite hosts a wide range of in-depth content on applications from the data center to the mobile edge for readers of the popular publication.
“The Next Platform microsite is a great way for us to engage with the industry on key topics in high-end computing for enterprise, data center and supercomputing,” she explained. “From whitepapers and blogs, to videos, the content offers readers of The Next Platform an in-depth look at how we are researching and developing new and better ways to deliver the world’s data.”
- Rethinking system architectures to improve performance and power efficiency
- Towards 50Gbps SerDes and beyond
- Optimizing DDR4 with server DIMM chipsets
- Smarter than a smartcard (PDF)
- Charting a new course for semiconductors (PDF)
- Rambus Smart Data Acceleration (PDF)