LOS ALTOS, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES – 03/10/2008
|Who:||Rambus Inc. (Nasdaq: RMBS)|
Booth # A18
|When:||March 11-13, 2008|
Join Rambus at DATE 2008, the European event for electronic system design and test, for demos and displays of our latest technology developments.
Rambus Demos and Displays
- The Terabyte Bandwidth Initiative, featuring new memory signaling innovations that facilitate data rates of 16Gbps and a future memory architecture that can deliver an unprecedented terabyte per second (TB/s) of memory bandwidth (1 terabyte = 1,024 gigabytes) to a single System-on-Chip (SoC). Innovations include the industry’s first differential signaling for both data and command/address (C/A); FlexLink™ C/A, the industry’s first full-speed, point-to-point C/A link; and 32X Data Rate technology (32 data bits per input clock cycle).
- A multi-Gbps low-power signaling demonstration with a test transceiver dissipating only 14 mW, resulting in a power/performance metric of 2.2 mW/Gbps, a power reduction by a factor greater than three times (3x) that of traditional serial links.
- The award-winning XDR™ memory architecture, a differential memory system solution, operating at 5.6Gbps with FlexPhase™ circuit technology calibration and Octal Data Rate (ODR) read/write operation.
- A low-cost XDR system solution implemented on a 2-layer printed circuit board.
- A DDR3 memory controller interface signaling demonstration at 1066Mbps.
- A Texas Instruments® DLP® open demo board featuring XDR technology. In this application, the Rambus XDR memory interface operates at 4.0Gbps and brings unparalleled memory performance to the TI DLP processor.
- A PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) open demo board featuring XDR technology. The Rambus XDR memory interface and FlexIO™ processor bus enable an unprecedented aggregate bandwidth of over 90 gigabyte-per-second between the Cell Broadband Engine™ and supporting chips at the heart of the PS3.
For registration and additional information, please visit http://www.date-conference.com.
About Rambus Inc.
Rambus is one of the world’s premier technology licensing companies specializing in the invention and design of high-speed memory architectures. Since its founding in 1990, the Company’s patented innovations, breakthrough technologies and renowned integration expertise have helped industry-leading chip and system companies bring superior products to market. Rambus’ technology and products solve customers’ most complex chip and system-level interface challenges enabling unprecedented performance in computing, communications and consumer electronics applications. Rambus licenses both its world-class patent portfolio as well as its family of leadership and industry-standard interface products. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, Rambus has regional offices in North Carolina, India, Germany, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Additional information is available at www.rambus.com.
Rambus and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus Inc. XDR, FlexPhase and FlexLink are trademarks of Rambus Inc. All other trade names are the service marks, trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.