Designed to meet the growing demand for secure, low-cost Set Top Boxes (STBs), our CryptoMedia platform provides Operators robust protection combined with ability to save costs by replacing the smart card with a hardware root-of-trust embedded within the chipset. The platform is compatible with a variety of CAS and DRM providers to provide robust security against piracy while driving down design, operational and manufacturing costs.
- The Content Protection Core provides operators an integrated cardless CAS solution with: improved hardware based security, side channel attack resistance, increased flexibility in system design and dramatically reduced costs in their Set Top Boxes (STBs)
- Diverse Content Protection Services that improve the security, ease of use, cost savings, and time to market, including: secure headend key provisioning appliances, infield key updates and device configuration.
The CryptoMedia Security Platform is a complete content storage solution and includes a hardware root-of-trust, player software and trusted key provisioning services to meet the growing demand for high-quality digital movie watching experiences of 4K Ultra-high Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) content. CryptoMedia solutions deliver a secure digital ownership experience for premium content across multiple devices, including smartphones, tablets, smartTVs and home storage devices.
- The Player Core that provides protection for stored media while still providing ease of use for the consumer in accessing their content through VIDITY-compliant player devices;
- The Player Agent that is available standalone or integrated with the Key Derivation Core for secure acquisition and playback of VIDITY content; and
- The Key Issuance Center (KIC) that provides keys to player and storage device manufacturers, as well as content providers in the VIDITY ecosystem.
- DPA Resistant Solutions, including cryptographic hardware cores and software libraries, that provide protection against side channel attacks